The Jamblers play a mix of country, folk, bluegrass, classic rock, jazz standards - blend in some alt-indie, pop, Irish etc., plus a few originals that are hard to classify - then jamble ‘em all together into our acoustic-style stringband sound. Some call it "Americana", others "Variety".
We just call it “Music”, the kind everyone can enjoy. We certainly enjoy bringing it to you.
Our names are Gene, Jeremy, Kate & Sarah. Sometimes, another music buddy will join us for a few tunes.
We've played dozens of pubs, clubs, festivals, farmers' markets, and private parties of all sizes and shapes. That's why we've got a solid list of references which we'll send to you on request. You'll find an email-button on the bottom of this page.
We've also got several songs linked here, give a listen. You'll experience many more if you catch us live:
- We'll be playing at Irene's lounge & tasting room in Tualatin on Saturday, April 28 - where Tualatin-Sherwood Road intersects SW 112th. 6 - 9:30 pm.
- Saturday, May 12 finds us at the Beaverton Farmers' Market, Oregon's biggest farmers' market.. from 8:15 am until 1 pm. Shop, look & listen!
- The following weekend - Sat. May 19 - we'll be back at Irene's in Tualatin - nice relaxed atmosphere, good food & drink.
- Sunday, July 1 we'll be at the Orenco Station Hillsboro Farmers' Market. Sunshine, fresh bargains, holiday weekend!
- On Saturday, Aug. 25th, we'll be playing away at the festive & fruitful Lake Oswego Farmers' Market - located off 1st St. at Millennium Plaza, 10:30am - 12:30pm.
- Join us at theHistoric Butteville Store - Sat. Sept. 1st, 7 - 9:30pm. Oregon's oldest still-operating retail business - a cultural treasure and currently a popular destination for quality acoustic-style music. And if you can't make it there on Labor Day Weekend....
- We'll be back at the Butteville Store on Sat. Nov. 17. Your presence helps preserve a piece of Northwest History. Good food, good folks, good vibes! About 25 minutes south of Portland enroute to Champoeg Park .