The Jamblers play a mix of country, folk, bluegrass, classic rock, jazz standards - blend in some alt-indie, pop, Irish etc., plus a few originals that are hard to classify - then jamble ‘em all together into our acoustic-style stringband sound. Some call it "Americana", others "Variety".
We just call it “Music”, the kind everyone can enjoy. We certainly enjoy bringing it to you.
Our names are Gene, Jeremy, Kate & Sarah. Sometimes, another music buddy will join us for a few tunes.
We've played pubs, clubs, festivals, farmers' markets, and private parties of all sizes and shapes. That's why we've got a solid list of references which we'll send to you on request. You'll find an email-button on the bottom of this page.
We've also got several songs linked here, give a listen. You'll experience many more if you catch us live:
- We'll be at Pizzario in Hillsboro, on Saturday, April 7 - 7:30 to 10:30pm. Good food & drink, friendly vibe - a little jewel on Main Street.
- Saturday, May 12 finds us at the Beaverton Farmers' Market, Oregon's biggest farmers' market.. from 8:15 am until 1 pm. Shop, look & listen!
- The following weekend - Sat. May 19 - we'll be at Irene's Lounge in Tualatin - where Tualatin-Sherwood Road instersects SW 112th 6 - 9:30pm..
- On Saturday, June 9, join us for some pie & music at Sacred Money Studios & Prosperity Pie Shoppe in Multnomah Village, 7-9pm.
- Sunday, July 1 we'll be at the Orenco Station Hillsboro Farmers' Market. Sunshine, fresh bargains, holiday weekend!
- On Saturday, Aug. 25th, we'll be playing away at the festive & fruitful Lake Oswego Farmers' Market - located off 1st St. at Millennium Plaza, 10:30am - 12:30pm.
- Join us at theHistoric Butteville Store - Sat. Sept. 1st, 7 - 9:30pm. Oregon's oldest still-operating retail business - a cultural treasure and currently a popular destination for quality music. And if you can't make it there on Labor Day Weekend....
- We'll be back at the Butteville Store on Sat. Nov. 17. About 25 minutes south of Portland enroute to Champoeg Park .