The Jamblers play a mix of country, folk, bluegrass, classic rock, alt-indie, jazz standards - blend in some, pop, Irish etc., plus a few originals that are hard to classify - then jamble ‘em all together into our acoustic-style stringband sound. Some call it "Americana", others "Variety".
We just call it “Music”, the kind everyone can enjoy. We certainly enjoy bringing it to you.
Our names are Gene, Jeremy, Kate & Sarah. Sometimes, another music buddy will join us for a few tunes.
We've played pubs, clubs, festivals, farmers' markets, and private parties of all sizes and shapes. That's why we've got a solid list of references which we'll send to you on request. You'll find an email-button on the bottom of this page.
We've also got a few songs right here on this page, give a listen. You'll experience many more if you catch us live:
- Pick a Plumper Pumpkin on Sat. Oct. 13 at the Plumper Pumpkin Patch off Cornelius Pass Road in Washington County. 1pm to 4pm.
- And pumpkin season rolls along on Sat. Oct. 20 at Heiser Farms, near Dayton... noon until about 3:40 pm.
- Join us at Sacred Money Studios & Prosperity Pie Shoppe on Capitol Highway in Multnomah Village on Sat. Oct. 27 - 7-9pm. Mellow atmosphere, good pie!
- On Saturday, Nov. 17 we'll be at the Historic Butteville Store in the French Prairie region, about 25 minutes south of Portland near Champoeg Park. It's the Northwest's oldest operating retail establishment, and is currently a popular regional music destination. Your presence helps preserve a piece of NW History. 7 - 9:30pm.
- And it's back to Prosperity Pie Shoppe in Multnomah Village on Sat. Nov. 10 & again on Dec. 22, 7-9pm.